Website Traffic Checker
Check website traffic and get precision-driven data to sharpen your SEO and PPC strategies
Access reliable traffic metrics to make informed SEO decisions
Estimate website traffic
Discover keywords driving traffic
Evaluate traffic cost
Analyze how Google algorithm updates impact website traffic
Boost your traffic analytics with reliable and trustworthy data!
Identify the geography of any website’s organic and paid traffic
Size up markets and competitors by segmenting their target keywords and traffic data by Country and Continent
What is website traffic?
Look up website traffic with SE Ranking
Monitor any website popularity by using our website traffic checker: track paid and organic hits
Organic traffic checker
Discover the number of users coming to organic search: how many visitors a website gets, and what keywords provide the most traffic
Paid traffic analytics
Learn the number of visitors the website gets per month from its PPC campaigns, find out what keywords are used, and discover traffic forecast
Why is website traffic analysis important?
Know where you stand
Be aware of how much traffic your website gets and work on boosting figures
Know your growth dynamics
Dive deep into historical data: analyze spikes and drops in order to improve website performance
Know competitors’ traffic
Compare your progress with main players in the niche to know what to strive for
More useful SE Ranking’s features
Proud to be chosen by businesses from over the world
Flexible Website Traffic Checker pricing in your SE Ranking toolbox
Choose your ideal pricing plan, request a custom quote, or test this tool out with a free trial.
50 Domain/URL checks per day
Up to 10 projects
- 750 keywords for Keyword Rank Tracking
- 100000 pages for Website Audit
- Backlink Monitor
100 Domain/URL checks per day
All Essential features with extended limits
- 2000 keywords for Keyword Rank Tracking
- 250000 pages for Website Audit
- User seats
300 Domain/URL checks per day
All Pro features with extended limits
- 5000 keywords for Keyword Rank Tracking
- 700000 pages for Website Audit
- API access
- Direct: occurs when someone types the exact URL into the search bar.
- Organic: is any user who arrives at a website by clicking on a non-ad search result.
- Referral: is anyone who comes to the website via an external link.
- Paid: is a visitor who clicks on an advertisement.
- Create useful and shareable content that increases brand visibility and boosts authority/li>
- Write guest posts that generate backlinks and boost referral traffic
- Attract visitors via your social media pages
- Improve your PPC campaigns to drive paid traffic
- Promote content through email newsletters
- Develop outreach strategy and submit press releases